The mission of Missouri S&T Staff Council is to further the goals of the university by providing effective communication between staff and administration, represent and promote the best interests of the staff, and build a positive working relationship with the campus community in order to improve the campus environment for students, staff and faculty.
Staff Council works to achieve this mission by:
- Participating in Inter-Campus Staff Council
- Working with administration to improve employee benefits
- Working with campus committees
- Conducting yearly staff surveys and reporting results to the administration
- Promoting the recognition of the role of staff at UM